18 August 2010

So... you are dumping me?

Watik : I'm not happy, Joni.
Joni : Why? What did I do wrong?
Watik :Things are different now, to how they used to be. I just don't love you anymore. No, I love you. I'm just not in love with you. You know I'll always love you.
Joni :  You say that every time you dump me.
Watik : I don't dump you, Joni. I just take time out. to re-evaluate the parameters of our relationship. That's what makes us so strong together.
Joni : If we're that strong together, why are you dumping me... again?
Watik : I'm not dumping you. I just think we're stronger together apart
Joni : That doesn't make grammatical sense, so...
Watik : Feel it with your heart, and know what I'm saying is true.
Joni : So... you are dumping me?
Watik : No, But, also in a sense, yes.
Joni : SHIT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment